Fire Safety Training Course
The Basic Fire Safety Training Course is conducted by Defence Force Trained Professionals with a minimum QQI Level 6 Qualification, and aims to raise awareness of fire hazards in the workplace. Course attendees will learn how to act safely in the event of an emergency fire situation, including how to select and use the appropriate fire extinguisher.
Next Course Dates: TBC
Course Duration: 3 Hours
Location: Training takes place across multiple Dublin locations or at your premises.
Fire Safety Training Courses are carried out on our site or can also be delivered at your premises at any time.
- Raise awareness of the hazards and risks associated with Fire Safety
- Explain the components of a fire
- Understand the fire detection systems within the workplace
- Provide awareness on how to react to a fire
- Provide guidance on the duties of assigned personnel
- Describe the chemistry of fire
- Identify fire hazards in the workplace
- Follow evacuation procedures
- Select and use appropriate fire fighting equipment
To make a booking, contact course administrator Kirsten on +353 87 901 8983 or email email@example.com.
How many people can attend the course? The maximum number of participants per Course is 12.
How much does it cost to attend? The cost per person is €60.
Who should Attend? This course is aimed at all employees, regardless of the industry type.
How is the Assessment performed? Assessment is by a multiple choice test and practical demonstration.
How long is the certification valid for? Refresher training is recommended at intervals of not greater than 3 years.
What do I need to bring? Just yourself. All writing materieal & notes on Fire Safety are provided to course participants.
What if I have any special requirements? Most special needs / requirements are catered for and should be identified at time of booking.
Interested In Our Other Courses?
See our Fire Warden (Marshal) Training Course